New Topic Post Reply
n00bfac3
Tentacle Scum

Post Post subject: Well well well.........
Posted Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:56 am

ARS Anime... haha. Its been awhile. I just thought Id come back by and check up on things. Nothing has changed much I see. I guess Toe has been slacking. I been hanging out at anime-forums.com. Its been really awesome there. But not much is really going on there. So I thought Id come back to my first anime forum I ever joined. Good 'ol ARS anime...

Toe
Erp.

Post Post subject:
Posted Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:30 am

Yeah, I've been slacking. I actually have a mostly-finished overhaul of the site put together, but it's hard to get motivated to finish it when nobody really uses the site anymore, save for spammers. I've actually thought about finishing it up and then just turning it over to someone who might actually do something with it...

n00bfac3
Tentacle Scum

Post Post subject:
Posted Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:34 am

Oh by the way, this is Soul_Of_The_Banned aka Twisted_Juggalo. I forgot my old account so I made a new one. I'll assure you that I have grown up so you wont have to worry about me lol. If I knew anything about this kind of stuff I would gladly try to do something with it. Problem is, its hard to find work around where I live so...

Shae
Tentacle Scum

Post Post subject:
Posted Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:22 pm

Toe wrote:
Yeah, I've been slacking. I actually have a mostly-finished overhaul of the site put together, but it's hard to get motivated to finish it when nobody really uses the site anymore, save for spammers. I've actually thought about finishing it up and then just turning it over to someone who might actually do something with it...

I hope you don't give up that easily, my dear, toe. Smile

Ars Anime Forum Forum Index -> Introducing...

New Topic Post Reply